Thursday, November 6, 2008

tagged

8 shows I watch:
Lost
The Office
30 Rock
Dancing with the Stars
The Biggest Loser
Criminal Minds
News
CSI

8 things I did yesterday:
Homework
Worked out
Listened to a guest lecturer
Went to class
Paid a few bills
Watched Dancing with the Stars
Made dinner
Went to bed

8 places I like to eat:
Max Brenner (this amazing chocolate restaurant in the city) 
Cafe Rio
Clyde's
The Carlisle
5 Guys
In and Out
Thaiphoon
Gondolofos

8 things I'm looking forward to:
The end of the semester
Having my paper turned in and my oral argument over for appellate advocacy
Twilight (I'm going to the midnight showing...I might be crazy!!!)
Thanksgiving in Texas
Carol's cooking in Texas
Christmas in Utah
Mom's cooking in Utah
Seeing my friends and family during the holidays

8 things on my wish list:
Getting married
Having money to pay my school debt
Getting a job when I graduate
Food storage
Having a better social life
Developing more charity for others
A spa day
A shopping spree

8 people I tag:
Hmmm...anyone who wants to...

5 comments:

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

So I think we need to plan a spa day for your graduation!

Michelle said...

agreed! i love it...

Zeb said...

Just a note of interest. I heard a rumor that a girl in our ward hear in Texas, who used to live in Vegas, made out with the psycho analysis guy on criminal minds. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Michelle said...

for real? the skinny, nerdy one? how funny!

Amber said...

Yes, I did like Breaking Dawn. I LOVE happy endings, but I must say, I don't mind a little bit of conflict. Makes the happy ending even better. But oh well. It was a fun book.

What did you think of the movie? HA HA....I laughed through most of it. It was pretty awful, but in some strange way, I really liked it. Go figure. I heard they're getting a new director for the next one. Hallelujah!