Friday, December 18, 2009

The End of Finals

Well, finals are over and I couldn't be happier. I don't know what it was about this semester, but it seemed like they went on forever and that the last one would never come! I'm looking forward to Christmas next year, when I'm not cramming information into my head for an exam and instead I'm enjoying the holidays! I can't believe it is almost over. The past few years flown by so fast! And here I am with just one more semester to go. Whew!

So, one of my favorite things about Seton Hall is that they decorate the atrium for Christmas. I took a few pictures to share. This is the view from the fourth floor.

This is a view from the fifth floor. You can see the library on the right.

Another shot from the fourth floor.

I also got to spend Thanksgiving in Virginia with my brother and his family and in-laws. I loved it. I played with my new niece and adorable nephew. My sister-in-law Meredith and I went to see New Moon :)! We ate delicious food. My favorite... the traditional Thanksgiving egg rolls, just like the Native Americans used to prepare! We even went to an old plantation and I got to go jogging outside. I seriously love getting outside!
Howe cute are they? My brother Chey (or Abe, take your pick)
and my little nephew Ethan. He adores his daddy!

Meredith's sister, McKaylan (spelling?) and my niece, Taylor.

Chey mugging for the camera! I was having trouble getting a smile out of
him. Go figure. A Fish boy who won't smile!

And one more of Ethan. I adore his hair and everything about him!
He cracks me up. I love it when you ask him if he wants to do
something and he says "Sure!" in this really cheerful voice.

I didn't get a picture of Meredith :(! Boo for me! But I didn't forget her. She was just off taking care of Taylor most of the trip to the plantation. Thanks for having me guys! I miss you already!

4 comments:

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

We miss you too. Ethan was talking about you today. He was concerned that you wouldn't be able to find your way to our house. I have no idea where it came from. We had such a nice visit with you. I had a good laugh at the egg roll comment. Thanks for coming to see us. Can't wait to see you again one of these days. ~Meredith

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

Yes Ethan definitely still remembers you. He sings your little witch song all the time and he remembers that you taught it to him. ~Meredith

KamilahNYC said...

New Moon again? hahaha love it. so glad you're done with finals!

J and C Fish Family said...

Isn't it a great feeling to be done with finals. I only have one more semester of classes and then I am down to pure research. I am so looking forward to that last final. Then it will be over forever!
`Josh