Wednesday, April 28, 2010

One More Round

One more round of finals and it is O.V.E.R. Well, at least the law school part anyway. Then it's obviously time to get ready for the bar. And then there is that little matter of finding a job. But whatever. In a week and a half from now, I'll be celebrating finishing the last final of my educational career. I'm seriously never ever ever going back to school unless I somehow come in to a ton of money and can pay just to audit courses. Because while I love learning, I don't love finals. Just saying!

4 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

I feel the same way! If things go well this will be my last round of finals too!!! Super excited about that.

`Josh

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

That is very exciting! I can't believe it has been 3 years. We are excited that you are going to be in Texas this summer and we can visit with you. Good luck with finals! ~meredith

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

Good luck! Love ya lots!

Leah said...

Sa WEET!!!