Sunday, May 11, 2008

Home Sweet...Apartment

The "living room"...
The kitchen...very spacious!
The study area...notice the stack of books.  That represents what I've learned this year.
Another view of the living room.

So Josh said he wanted pictures. I figured people might want to know what an apartment in Newark is like. It isn't too shabby, although I hate the flooring. It is the weirdest linoleum. I think it is supposed to look like stone. It doesn't. But, it hides dirt! Other than that, I cannot complain. It's spacious and homey. And it is kinda fun because it is all my own. At least for the foreseeable future!

8 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah! I have always wondered what your apartment looked like. Very cute. I love your black book shelves...
:)
Your kitchen looks way cute.
Very cute place.
You have learned a lot this year! :)

J and C Fish Family said...

I don't know, the whole desk looks a little staged, right down to the pen on the unwritten paper j/k. Thanks for more pictures, but part of the idea is to have updated pictures of you too. Try again. I hope your smiling. Love you.
Josh

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

Your apartment is so cute. I'm jealous of the kitchen. It is much bigger and nicer than the one we have in our house right now. We are so excited that you are coming down to visit us this summer. We'll have to come up with some fun things to do. ~Meredith

KamilahNYC said...

You are livin' it up in Jersey! love the pad. Can't wait to come and visit...soon!!

Jamie said...

It's so good to be able to keep up with you finally! I would like to see some pics of you in the apartment! Hopefully we will see you this summer also!

Monica said...

Fish! I'm so glad you posted a picture of yourself and not just your apartment! The apartment is great, but I was so happy to see YOU! It sounds like law school is quite an adventure! You are amazing! I'm home with vomitting kids today (actually for the past week). Wanna trade? I miss you lots!
Monica

Amber said...

YAY! So glad you started a blog. Now we can keep in touch better. And I want to see pictures of you too. But I like the apartment. It's totally cute. Congrats!

PoliSci 101 said...

Ms. Fish!

This is Anjae :) What a lovely apartment. College dorms at UVA were in poor condition. I want to live like that when I become a grad student!