Friday, July 4, 2008

Tired

No pictures today. I just got home, and I've been up for a long time. I left Ireland this morning at about 9 am this morning. I got up at 6 am for the flight. So I think I'm going on about 20 hours so far.  I just have to make it about two more hours...just two more hours. I'm dying. However, I just wanted to tell everyone I'm home, safe and sound. And it's fabulous to be in my quiet, clean, wonderful apartment. Who would have ever thought I wanted to get home to Newark?!?! Nonetheless, I am. Traveling is fantastic...but so is coming home. I'll post more later. I have lots of fun stuff from Ireland!

3 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

I am looking forward to the first hand account of the trip. Especially the brownie's. Glad your home safe and you had a decent time.
Love
Josh

Amanda said...

So true! There's something about sleeping in your own bed.

Not that you're in a rush to travel again, but when are you coming to Utah for a visit? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.

Michelle said...

Amanda,

I'm coming out in August. I'm not quite sure of dates, but somewhere around the second week. I'll keep you posted because I feel the same. I haven't seen you in ages!